- Pre-treatment preparation: Dr. Steenblock, who grew up on a farm in Iowa, likens getting a patient’s body ready to both receive stem cells and encourage their subsequent post-engraftment activity to preparing a field for planting and crop production. If one plants seeds in a field littered with rocks and bearing toxic amounts of certain noxious chemicals and heavy metals, the resulting crops will likely be less robust and have a far lower yield than if the field had had these detrimental influences removed or at least reduced. In addition, a patient’s own stem cells should be mobilized into their circulation prior to or during a stem cell-based treatment.
- The treating clinic or hospital should be experienced in the use of those growth factors, hormones and drugs that tend to make stem cell engraftment and post-treatment activity more certain and powerful.
- The treating doctor or doctors should be very experienced in doing stem cell therapy, especially if this entails harvesting bone marrow or fat tissue.
- The treating facility should have a track record of doing safe work. Reports have surfaced of some patients treated in China having contracted meningitis after an infusion of stem cells into their spinal canals (A procedure known as a “lumbar puncture.”)
- The treating clinic or hospital should be documenting their treatments and doing follow-up in terms of patient needs and responses.
- The treating facility should be using leading edge technology to mobilize a patient’s own stem cells prior to or during his or her stem cell-based treatment and also for encouraging maximum post-treatment responses.
- The treating clinic should provide pre- and post- dietary and lifestyle guidelines. This harkens back to the “preparing the field for seeding and crop cultivation” above.
How does Dr. Steenblock’s legally sanctioned bone marrow transplant program stack up viz-a-viz these standards? Let’s take a look:
- Dr. Steenblock has everyone who undergoes his stem cell rich bone marrow-based treatment be tested for and (when indicated) treated to bring down unacceptably high levels of heavy metals toxicity; identify & eliminate overgrowth of certain fungal and bacteria microorganisms in the gut; balance various hormones, and much more.
- Dr. Steenblock employs a proprietary blend of FDA approved drugs and such that both mobilize a patient’s own stem cells and prepare his or her tissues for stem cell engraftment, multiplication and activity.
- Dr. Steenblock began working with bone marrow transplants back in 1969 while studying in the University of Washington’s Department of Hematology. He has successfully performed over 1,000 bone marrow transplants since 2006. No post-treatment infections or major complications have ever cropped up in any patient treated.
- Dr. Steenblock has a team of professionals including a biostatistician tracking patients following their bone marrow-based transplant.
- Dr. Steenblock employs some very sophisticated devices such intermittent hypoxia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intermittent_hypoxic_training , Functional electrical stimulation http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Functional_electrical_stimulation and Whole Body Periodic Acceleration Therapy http://www.nims-us.com/studysupport.aspx to both help mobilize a patient’s own stem cells prior to or during his or her stem cell-based treatment and to encourage maximum post-treatment responses.
- Dr. Steenblock and his very capable staff provide each patient with pre- and post- treatment dietary & lifestyle guidelines.
There are a few other things worth mentioning that are big pluses when it comes to Dr. Steenblock and his bone marrow transplant program:
- Dr. Steenblock’s transplant program is carried out right here in the United States, in his clinic in southern California as a matter-of-fact. For most folks his facility is only hours away by plane. And best of all, passport and Visa issues do not enter into the picture for those in the USA.
- Value: Dr. Steenblock’s program has treatment options that readily fit most budgets.
All things considered, why fly off to a less advanced, pricey foreign stem cell clinic when you have Dr. Steenblock’s superb program right here at home?
You can find out if stem cells can help your condition for FREE. Just call Dr. Steenblock’s clinic at 1-800-300-1063 to arrange for your free 5 minute phone consultation.