Many stem cell clinics tackle ALS but fail to deal with things that either contribute to the disease process or else interfer with the activity of stem cells. To list:
(1)Very few stem cell treatment centers take into account the contribution of diet to ALS, as well as dietary measures that support stem cell activity. There are a number of dietary and lifestyle factors that appear to fuel the ALS process. Failure to identify and deal with these is akin to trying to raise a crop of watermelons in an open cesspool.
(2) Treating ALS without identifying and addressing contributory factors and processes such as heavy metals toxicity can compromise a stem cell treatment. For instance, mercury at certain levels kills not only neurons but stem cells as well.
Dr. Steenblock’s approach is geared to (1) prepare a patient’s body to respond vigorously to injected stem cells; (2) identify and deal with dietary, lifestyle and other factors that contribute to the ALS disease process and progression; and (3) remove impediments that tend to compromise patient responses to stem cells as well as stem cell activity in the body. Among the tools and methods which Dr. Steenblock utilizes:
(1) Placing ALS patients on a diet specific to their condition: http://stemcell.md/diets/als_diet.pdf
(2) Chelation therapy to remove toxic heavy metals from the patient’s tissues and organs.
(3) Use of stem cell mobilizers such as all-natural Stemgevity™ and FDA approved stem cell mobilization drugs such as Neupogen® (Filgrastim).
(3) Creation of individualized regimens that include use of leading edge FDA approved stem cell mobilizing devices such as Intermittent Hypoxia Therapy, Periodic Acceleration Therapy, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, External counterpulsation and more. You can read more about these on www.strokedoctor.com, and also in the November-December 2010 issue of Dr. Steenblock Clinic newsletter which you can readily access by going to http://stemcell.md/newsletters/nov2010.pdf (Go to page 2, the article titled “How Dr. Steenblock Can Help You Turn the Tables on Aging & Chronic Disease”)
You can discuss your case by calling Dr. Steenblock’s office at 1-800-300-1063.